Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here We Go!!!

The Salai Lama (or as I call her aunt sally) and I are getting ready to leave for Thailand and Bali. We'll be gone 3 weeks and will be blogging and tweeting along the way. We find ourselves very entertaining on a day to day basis so I'm sure you'll find us entertaining when we travel together to the other side of the world!

We will both be blogging. Mostly Salai but I'm sure I'll jump in now and then. I'm Amy - the niece. Not sister, daughter, etc. Salai likes to claim me as her daughter and tells people that she gave me to her older brother to raise when she had me at a young age BUT my mother tends to disagree. So I'm just the niece! I do respond to people when they refer to her as my mom. No use confusing people anymore then they already are. We are so alike at times we scare ourselves. We once came out of a dressing room wearing the same shirt and more then not we show up to work wearing the same outfit.

Please follow along on here, facebook and on twitter. Comment, make suggestions, tell your funny stories!

My twitter: http://twitter.com/BeadGoesOn
Salai's twitter: http://twitter.com/Salai_Lama
Facebook: Bead Goes On

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered printing your relationship onto your business card. Worked for me! - B

    Ps. Pick me up some Gudang Garam cloves in Bali if you have a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete